Getting to Stillness
Fiji is 333 volcanic islands, mostly uninhabited. As global change makers, we value privacy. So we're off the beaten path. Fade from social media, and be nurtured in nature.
An easy 10-hour overnight, direct flight from San Francisco or Los Angeles. Or a hop from neighboring Australia or New Zealand. Direct flights as well from Hong Kong, Singapore, Seoul or Hawaii. Deceptively simple. Wake up in Fiji.
We are delighted to assist with your travel arrangements, including transfer to Stillness via scenic helicopter alighting on our private heli-pad. Contact us at [email protected] or contact our travel planner Landi ([email protected]).
Your car transfer from Savusavu Airport is included in your stay with us. A private car from Labasa airport (90 minute drive) is also available as an additional add-on. Upon booking, let us know your preference and we'll make the arrangements.
Fiji's international airport is in Nadi. These airlines all offer direct international flights.
- Fiji Airways/Qantas (Oneworld) – direct from Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Los Angeles & San Francisco (USA), Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne (Australia).
- Virgin Australia – daily from Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne (Australia). The flight into Nadi is ~four hours.
- Air New Zealand (Star Alliance) – daily from Auckland (New Zealand). The flight into Nadi is ~three hours.
- Korean Air (Skyteam) – Seoul to Nadi on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. The flight arrives 1 day after departure.
- Aircalin – flights between Nadi and Noumea (New Caledonia) as well as between Nadi and Honolulu (Hawaii)
- Air Niugini – flights between Nadi and Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea)
Luggage Tip: When flying with Fiji Airways, you can book your flight all the way through to Labasa or Savusavu, giving you your international luggage allowance all the way. If not, the domestic luggage allowance will apply (15 kg/33 pounds).